Re: Borrowing code from MacBSD

> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/sys/arch/mac68k/nubus/
>
> I'll do what I can with it. Mainly I'm worried about the headers. I'm not
> sure where to point them in Linux, and even if I do, I don't know how to fix
> the dependencies...(I guess that's what porting is all about :-)

You won't be able (or allowed) to use any of that code directly. Figure
out what that code does differently from the current Linux code, then
implement the changes in the Linux driver.

I didn't quite gather which of the files in that directory you think will
solve your problems. The if_* files only contain the Nubus related part of
the network card drivers so you'll need to look at the missing part of the
drivers as well.

Lastly, please take this to linux-mac68k where it is more appropriate (and
will find more resonance from skilled kernel hackers.