Borrowing code from MacBSD

Hello all,

Question: I decided to see if the *BSD people had solved my particular
problem in regards to the lack of nubus slot/card ethernet support. I got
the idea from Mklinux to do this, actually (but not directly)...

Anyway, I did find some code that seems to do the trick. I haven't tested
it, or made any effort to make use of it, mainly because I haven't had any
time to work on it, and I'm not sure about doing a port anyway. But here's a
link to the code, if anyone can use it:
ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/src/sys/arch/mac68k/nubus/

I'll do what I can with it. Mainly I'm worried about the headers. I'm not
sure where to point them in Linux, and even if I do, I don't know how to fix
the dependencies...(I guess that's what porting is all about :-)

Russell
_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"