Re: Install question

>  0 packages upgraded, 3 newly installed, 0 to remove and 0 not upgraded.
>  Need to get 0B/199kB of archives. After unpacking 614kB will be used.
>  Do you want to continue? [Y/n]
> so you can see exactly what you need (using dselect, the "advanced" tool,
> tasksel, the "simple" tool doesnt say this I think).

I think it does, since I thought "Okay, I should have enough room to d/l and
install." Is there some other piece of info I'm missing? I think that I
don't have enough room to d/l, have the installed files installed, _and_
whatever else apt does when it's installing. Maybe there's a "third" group
of files in there between when it's .deb and completely unpacked archive?

At this point in the install, if it hadn't stopped, it would have installed
everything and been done, right? IOW, the apt part is the last part of the
install. Or are there more steps to follow? If there are, how do I get the
installer to continue?

Thanks!

Russell