Re: Linux on PPC upgrades?

"there are some rumors that an experimental of ppclinux
version will now run on Nubus-based Macs. See the following.

http://penguinppc.org/";

I just got this link from the PPC/Linux list, and somewhere toward the
bottom of the page is a link to some kernel/setup stuff for Nubus
Powermacs...

As for how stable it is...eh...somebody with PowerPC Nubus mac let us know
how it goes, or at least me off the list! :-)

Russell