eth0 not working with more info

I ripped the LC COMM slot ethernet card out to try and get some info about
and this is what I got:

Apple Computer (brand)
SONIC-T (chip)
Valor (chip)

I was reading up on compatible ethernet cards and I saw that all
Apple/clones are compatible. Does anyone know if this card is compatible
with the 2.0.36 kernel ( I think that's the version I have installed at the

Also I know the card works cause I tried FileSharing in MacOS to make sure.
I can't ping any other computer on my network (they are confirmed correctly

If you could help please reply.

Derek Schrock