Re: Where can I get a copy

On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Michael Fedrowitz wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 18:50:44 +0100, Thomas Sjölin wrote:
>
> > Another thing. Isn't there any port of Netscape for m68k? Debian, RedHat or
> > any other. Since there is a Netscape for m68k macs it shouldn't be
> > impossible?
>
> Tell that to the folks a Netscape...

The folks at Netscape don't even support their browser for 68k Macs running
MacOS anymore; I'm stuck running NS 4.07 on my 190cs laptop with the clock
all screwed back to last year just so it will still think it's < Y2K , and
so it will *maybe* work with sites that use certificates.

I'm pretty sure they aren't going to have a 68k *nux version out any time
soon.

 Zaren Ankleweed - Bitdancer, Freelance | "We come from the sea, Tim; our
 Acquisitions Agent, Minister for "Bob" | blood is salt, and strange tides
 a.k.a. Zaren on #macintosh in the IRC  | ebb and flow within us all."
      "You're a madman!" --fkrol        | Rose, _The Books of Magic_