Re: Where can I get a copy

> No, it's not mozilla, it's Netscape. I'm quite sure about that. Though, I
> cannot be sure that it's the complete sources, or if it is sources at all.
> However, it lies under the /non-free/sources directory. Different versions
> too. So, if it's something else they are at the wrong place.

It's probably the source for the netscape wrapper stuff (to create a
.deb package from netscape binaries) or just the 'source' for a package
that does nothing but fetch the binary netscape distribution and install
it. Please have a look a the source package for yourself to decide which
it is.
It's definitely not at the wrong place either. It's not a binary package
so it must be source (in the broader sense that source includes scripts,
makefiles and the like).

This has come up before (here or on c.o.l.m68k) and the plain truth is:
there's no netscape source for any architecture. Netscape never released
source for their browser, for a number of reasons (and they never released
all of their source to the mozilla project either).