Re: Where can I get a copy

Gene Heskett sends Greetings to James P.;

>On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Michael Fedrowitz wrote:

>> On Wed, Jul 05, 2000 at 18:50:44 +0100, Thomas Sjölin wrote:
>>
>> > Another thing. Isn't there any port of Netscape for m68k? Debian, RedHat
>> > or any other. Since there is a Netscape for m68k macs it shouldn't be
>> > impossible?
>>
>> Tell that to the folks a Netscape...

Are you?  While netscape may be more concerned with getting Mozilla out
the door and functional for intel clones, they sure aren't gonna waste
*any* time on the m68k version if they don't hear from users.

>The folks at Netscape don't even support their browser for 68k Macs running
>MacOS anymore; I'm stuck running NS 4.07 on my 190cs laptop with the clock
>all screwed back to last year just so it will still think it's < Y2K , and
>so it will *maybe* work with sites that use certificates.

>I'm pretty sure they aren't going to have a 68k *nux version out any time
>soon.
[...]
Cheers, Gene
--
  Gene Heskett, CET, UHK       |Amiga A2k Zeus040, Linux @ 400mhz
	email gene underscore heskett at iolinc dot net