Re: Where can I get a copy

Hi Michael

On 06-Jul-00, you wrote:

>> Another thing. Isn't there any port of Netscape for m68k? Debian, RedHat
>> or any other. Since there is a Netscape for m68k macs it shouldn't be
>> impossible?
>
> Tell that to the folks a Netscape...

I know all about that.

> Now you're talking about mozilla, not netscape. I've submitted a patch to
> make it work on m68k to both bugzilla and the Debian BTS. It's been in the
> mozilla CVS for quite some time now, and it has also been integrated into
> the Debian package as of M15-2 (the patch got slightly messed up though,
> but someone (cts?) managed to compile it anyway and uploaded a binary
> package). So if you want a working mozilla get M15-2 from woody. The code
> is also in M16 from mozilla.org, but that one refuses to work properly for
> other reasons I haven't yet puzzled out.
>
> -Michael

No, it's not mozilla, it's Netscape. I'm quite sure about that. Though, I
cannot be sure that it's the complete sources, or if it is sources at all.
However, it lies under the /non-free/sources directory. Different versions
too. So, if it's something else they are at the wrong place.

Regards
--
Thomas Sjölin

http://www.infoscandic.se/~thomas

I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World
War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.
-- Albert Einstein