Delivery errors [Was: Re: Amiga-install doc diff]

Russel, people, I got several error messages from this mail, I think sending
to Russel failed before, please correct your Reply-To if neccessary:

The following destination addresses were unknown (please check
the addresses and re-mail the message):

SMTP <rhires@mail2.tampabay.rr.com>

Warning, delivery failure! This is a status message indicating that a message could not be delivered to 1 or more recipients.

06-Jul-2000 12:09:26 -0400 Received via SMTP from MAIL.EWC-NY.COM
06-Jul-2000 12:09:26 -0400 Distribution loop detected

Final-Recipient: rfc822;sam@ewcreative.com
Action: failed

Christian