Re: Linux on PPC upgrades?

> > Wrong. LinuxPPC currently does only boot on Macs that have OpenFirmware
> > (or BrokenFirmware).
>
> Well, that's almost correct. But not exactly.

Well, the only Macs that LinuxPPC boots on are the OF models. I wasn't
trying to imply it only boots on Macs :-)
And the IBM does have some sort of OF, right?

Anyway, I'm not aware that any 'stable' version of LinuxPPC runs on Nubus
based Powermacs (I think I heard rumours of a port to Nubus based
machines being underway but that seemed pretty early).