From: greg kaslowski [mailto:debian_m68k@hotmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 01, 2000 4:45 AM
To: debian-68k@lists.debian.org
Subject: Keyboard? What Keyboard?

Hi, I have an Macintosh IIci I'm gearing up to put debian on (the guy
missing a floppydrive ps again), and suddenly noticed another problem.
Where does the keyboard plug in? (not that I actually have one though). I
had assumed it was a ps/2 type keyboard and mouse, but I recently looked
closer, and realized one of the connectors was for a phone line and the
other was for the printer. There are two other small din connectors with a
symbol above them, but I cannot puzzel out the icon. It is a vertical line
with two 90degree lines going left and another going to the right. Are they
serial ports or maybe the missing mouse/keyboard connectors? I might have
this wrong, but a friend of mine had a powerPC (this was a while back) and I

think I remember the keyboard plugging into the monitor. Is this right?
Looks like I've got no chance of using a common pc-type keyboard with this
unit, so if anyone can tell me what type of keyboard it is, I can try to
find one. Thanks.

Gregg