Re: Keyboard? What Keyboard?

>> It's called ADB (Apple Desktop Bus).  I'm not sure
>> if they still make
>> them but you should be able to pick up a used one on
>> the cheap from
>> the usual sources (ebay, computer surplus, etc.).
>
>To elaborate, the mouse plugs into the keyboard and
>the keyboard plugs into the adb port (usually).

But, to make it a little more confusing, there are two sizes of keyboards,
a standard ie. reqular PC keyboard les the number pad and the F-keys and an
extended which is similar to the standard PC keyboard.

You'll definetly want to get an extended keyboard for linux cuz otherwise
you won't be able to get the the 6 virtual terminals (I think, unless there
is another way then Cmd-F# that I don't know about)

Marc