From: JIM KLETT/MAC SUPPORT X2058 <JEKLETT@QGRAPH.COM>
To: DEBIAN_M68K@HOTMAIL.COM
Subject: Keyboard port-IIci
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2000 09:01:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hi Greg- The keyboard port on your IIci is the vertical line with two 90degree lines going left and another going to the right. It is an ADB port. You will require an ADB keyboard for a Macintosh computer. Your mouse will patch into
the keyboard.

I am going to be installing M68k on the identical machine shortly. I'd like to
keep in contact with you along the way so that we may correspond regarding
problems/solutions if you are willing. If you would like a list of the
specs/capabilities and take apart instructions for this machine I'll be happy to accomodate you. I am a Macintosh Support Technician and have a significant
amount of resources relating to Macintoshes. Lemme know. JEK