Re: Segmentation Fault

James:
 I am running the 2.2.10 kernel with a 68LC040 on a Motoroal
MVME-162fx-p2.
It works fine. I had a problem with the "snoop" line, and the cache was
broken,
but that is resolved. It works really well, for a 25mhz clock I am
showing
18 bogomips. The fpu emulation is missing the transcendental functions,
but none of the standard packages complain.

Thanks again to Nick and Michael, Richard, and many others for all this
good work.