Segmentation Fault

I have a sparse knowledge of this that and the other thing but for the most part I am a newbie.

I have installed slink 2.1.9.2 on a Performa 637CD with a 68LC040 chip. I have read about problems with it and that somethings don't work. When I try to run adduser it reports a segmentation fault and quits the program. It also does the same thing with varius other progs.

Also, I only installed base2_1.tgz but I can't find the man command. Do I need more packages to get man. I have the pages and can gunxip them and read the in ae but that is a pain.

Thanks