Re: 68k Kernel problem....

I'm not sure, but I think I have a related problem to the fpsp040 package
routines. I can't compile a kernel, and it gets stopped at the fpsp040
assembly code with this error

bindec.S: Assembler messages:
bindec.S: 487: Error: value of -512 too large for field of 1 bytes at 511
make[1]: *** [bindec.o] Error 1
make *** [_dir_arch/m68k/fpsp040] Error 2

I'm trying to compile a 2.2.10, 2.2.12, or 2.2.14 kernel, but I always get
stuck at this point. I wonder if I might be missing something, but as far as
I know I've got everthing I need to make it work...I'm running a 2.2.14
kernel that someone from the list generated, but now I'm trying to roll my
own.

Anyone have any ideas? I'm running potato on a Quadra 610...(if that helps)

Thanks!

Russell