Re: stuck

an interesting dilemma here....the issue with the 2.2.10 Oct 1
and the network was this:

It saw BOTH the Sonic AND the NuBus Asante card!  Made and config'd
eth0 as the Sonic (which still doesn't actually work) but that made
my Nubus card eth1!!

So, thats why nothing worked!  If I set them up manually and put the
non-working onboard ethernet in another network, then put eth1 (my
Nubus Asante card) back in my network its fine!!

Oh, and that also means that I can now run X too!  Looks real nice!
but it doesn't find the window-manager when started, so it leaves me
up in X with no wm, so I just run the one I want from there...I'll
figure out what thats about...

Its me...I'm jinxed, thats why I keep finding this kind of stuff...
hee hee...

whew!
:)
paul