Re: stuck

On Thu, Apr 13, 2000 at 02:42:22PM -0400, wb2oyc wrote:

> Oh, and that also means that I can now run X too!  Looks real nice!
> but it doesn't find the window-manager when started, so it leaves me
> up in X with no wm, so I just run the one I want from there...I'll
> figure out what thats about...
I select my window manager in ~/.xsession which must be an executable (bash)
script. But usually a wm should be started automatically when you have one
installed, or does this only work for fvwm95? When that one is installed, I
allways get fvwm95, even if I select another as standard...
man startx or man xdm for more on xsession.

> Its me...I'm jinxed, thats why I keep finding this kind of stuff...
> hee hee...
Please test Michaels kernel-mac image, we dont want you to have the same
trouble again, when you install potato :-)
Test it now, and live happily later. I guess Michael will make it available
tomorrow? If not, Ill copy the deb to my page tomorrow.

Christian