RE: Slink install on Falcon. Can't make a boot floppy

I know I'm a loser!  I received mail from Ken Macdonald showing me the error
of my ways.  I read the nice PDF install manual dated Aug 1999 that was on
the Debian Web page (Installation Instructions > Motorola 680x0 > PDF
English) and didn't notice the install.txt in the disks-m68k/current/atari
directory.

Now I see my problem!  I didn't spend enough time reading.  Sorry.

Last night I tried to use bootstrap after I changed the bootargs file to
that stated in the instructions.

Now when I click on bootstrap from TOS, the kernel spits out a bunch of
stuff and then I get the following lines:

Root-NFS: Unable to open at least one network device
Root-NFS: Unable to contact NFS server for root fs, using /dev/fd0
instead
VFS: Insert root floppy and press ENTER

.... at which point I'm dead in the water again!

I admit this problem might also be a lack of my reading but I don't recall
seeing anything in install.txt that talked about this or needing a boot
floppy.  I could be wrong though.

Thanks,

Brian