Re: 680LC040

> I wonder if anyone could tell me how to get Debian running on my Perforrma
> 475. I've read the FAQ but I'm still confused!
>
> My mac runs Software FPU fine, but I don't know what to do with the thing(?)
> I downloaded off Roman Zimmel's site.

??? What did you download there?

I'd say try to get hold of a version 2.2.x kernel for Mac, and use that to
install. The mac68k FTP/web/list site is down for being relocated right
now if I read the signs right. There's a 2.2.14 kernel for download
somewhere (search the list and c.o.l.m68k archives). There's a Mac 2.2.10
kernel at m68k.biophys.uni-duesseldorf.de:/pub/debian-m68k/potato/test-kernels/
(tar.gz packaged so decompress and unpack it first).