Re: Linux on an Afterburner

> 3) The afterburner kernel on Petr Stehlik's homepage has no SCSI support included. I built a kernel with SCSI enabled and for me it works (even my scanner is recognized). Unfortunately I don't have a homepage or something similar so can you tell me how I can give this kernel to the public?

Please send the .config file you used to build your kernel so somebody can
perhaps build it and upload it. Or send it by e-mail (compressed,
uuencoded) so someone can upload it. Please include config and modules...

You can always upload that sort of stuff to ftp.uni-erlangen.de yourself,
and drop the FTP admin a note.

(I'd volunteer to upload that kernel to Erlangen if you can't d o that.
Please just send it by PM, not to the whole list. And please wrap your
lines next time)