Re: Test 2.2.10 kernel images/modules/etc. for Atari and Mac

Michael,

Tried it...system here is Quadra 650, 32M, which runs fine (including the
onboard Sonic ethernet on 2.0.36 which you fixed up for me quite awhile
ago...990330)...I'm still using Penguin 15 also...2.0.36 works fine for
me and none of the later kernels that I've tried do, thats why I've kept
it going...doesn't work on Q840AV however...

booting the new kernel fails to initialize the Sonic...network unreachable
and the 1st attempt failed with..

8:14 attempt to access beyond end of device...

had to use the power button on back to reset it...2nd attempt made it to
the login prompt, but logging into root ended with..No Mail...and it hung
there forever...crashed...no vt's accessible...the processor just stopped
I suppose...

I haven't been very active on the list of late but still lurking out
here..

Paul