Mac LC 630

Hello all,
    I'm have some problems partitioning my hard drive and I was
wondering if someone might be able to help me. I have a Mac LC 630 with
one hard drive and have been trying to partition it but I can't seem to
get anywhere. I need a partitioner that will fit unto a boot floppy in
about 100-200 kb of space. The original disktools floppy that came with
my computer only has a formater on it so that is no good. I tried pdisk
and it detected the drive (my drive is an ide drive) but then said there
where no valid volumes on it. Does anyone have anything I can use or can
anyone point me to some place I can find something useful?

Thanks,
James

--
James Waterhouse                  | Tel:  +1.(514)-287-1166
MathEngine Canada Inc.            | Fax:  +1.(514)-287-3360

Have you had some chicken cheese today?