Re: Successful build of root.bin on 68k Mac

> The autobuilder probably isn't too busy now

Oh, it's really busy... :-( Since the downtime with the move to
Erlangen, it has a backlog of ~ 100 packages. And lots of big fish
(lesstig, gcc, ddd, libgtk+1.2, ...) :-)

> so there probably is a problem with the packages

No. newt was pretty ok and finally was built and uploaded yesterday.

> Or it's just being resetup in Erlangen, I haven't heard any news on
> this.

As you can see from the mails, kullervo is working again. Just the
throughput isn't really satisfactory :-), as the avg. time/pkg
currently is about 4 hours....

Roman