Re: Successful build of root.bin on 68k Mac

> > that I can boot into to build "kosher" boot floppies (as it stands my setup
> > is not pure potato anyway because I have local libnewt and slang packages -
> > why has the buildd not built newt 0.50 BTW?!)
>
> You could use wanna-build to tell buildd you will build and dupload those
> packages since you've already made them for local use.  I generally try
> to do that for powerpc if I am way ahead of the autobuilder.

The autobuilder probably isn't too busy now, so there probably is a
problem with the packages. Or it's just being resetup in Erlangen, I
haven't heard any news on this.

> Any idea if the mvme16x stuff works?

And Atari / Amiga?

Seriously: if he built the ramdisk OK, the rest is a matter of time.
Driver disks are peanuts, and in case library reduction can't be done we
will have to drop floppy installation altogether.

Does all this still work in 5 MB RAM, David?

	Michael

BTW: did you (or anyone) rebuild mac-fdisk already?