Re: Mac SE/30 -- "Error writing /target/etc/fstab"

I've installed Slink on an SE/30.

I had problems with writing to the SCSI disk which I wasn't able to
pinpoint. My troubles occurred when checking the disk before the inode
tables were written. By skipping the check (it was a quite new disk) I was
able to proceed.

I have had no discernable problems, although my impression is that disk
access is a little slow. (My problem is the only other Linux system I'm
running is on a PII 450 with 128 Mb of RAM--not a fair comparison.)

HTH
Nigel.