Re: New installation, newbie questions

I am going to be doing some volunteer work for an inner city school. The
classroom I'll be helping out has 3 MacIIsi and 1 centris610. I have a list
of which upgrades I would have to get to make linux boot on these machines.

But, has anyone tried using mosix on linux-m68k?
Also, would mosix benefit these older slower machines?

I would like to pool the power of these macs so that these kids can do some
processing and such but if the mosix iverhead is too high than I won't get
any benefit.