Release plans for potato/m68k?

Hi,

With the potato freeze date approaching rapidly, I'm beggining to wonder
about our plans for the m68k port in the next release.  Specifically:

1) What version of libc will we be going with?
2) What version of Linux will we be going with?  The Macintosh definitely
needs a 2.2 kernel, as none of the new features (colour framebuffer, network
device support, ADB on the IIfx/Q900/Q950/Powerbook, etc) are in 2.0.36 nor
are they likely to be back-ported.
3) Who is doing the boot-floppies?  I remember that I volunteered to do them
for the Macintosh, and I'm now setting up my build and test machines, but I
need to coordinate with whoever does them for Amiga, Atari, MVME, and hp300.
4) How do we manage the different kernel-patches (the Mac will most
definitely need an additional patch above and beyond Jes' kernel - we are
merging only in 2.3)

--
You do{} stuff.  Then it's $done.  Then you die().