Success

I finally was able to install the base/kernel on the Hades 060. I
believe I installed version 2.2.8. I used a new ROOT.BIN file and that
did the trick. Now I want to see what else i can do with Linux and
maybe even mount my IDE partitions since I now have access to them...

Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)
HADES 060: 140meg Ram, Yamaha CDRW drive, 1 gig Jaz
 drive, MicroTek E3 scanner, Mach 64 w/4meg Ram, Epson
 Photo 700 printer, 33.6 US Robotics modem
PROGRAMS: Extendos Gold, Cab 2.7, ScanX, STiK2, aFTP,
 Calamus SL99, Newsie, Popwatch, Papyrus 5, Photoline,
 Nova driver 2.67, NVDI 5