Re: Success

Hi Edward,

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Edward S. Baiz Jr. wrote:

> I finally was able to install the base/kernel on the Hades 060. I

These are good news. :-)

> believe I installed version 2.2.8. I used a new ROOT.BIN file and that

You can find out with "uname -a", if it doesn't show up prior to the login
prompt of the shell.

> did the trick. Now I want to see what else i can do with Linux and
> maybe even mount my IDE partitions since I now have access to them...

Working under X11 with a Hades must be strikingly more fluent than with
a TT.

Have a look in /etc/fstab, if you want to automount the IDE partitions.

Regards,

Kerstin

--

	kerstin.hoef-emden@uni-koeln.de