Re: Palette's problems.

  As
>the system will have already allocated some/most/all of the existing
>palette there won't be enough colours left for the grey scale.

Hi Lee,
hi all,
maybe you are right but how can I resolve this problem!?
I tried to load another program, which is knews, and this is the output:
Warning: cannot allocate colormap entry for "bisque"
Warning: cannot allocate colormap entry for "medium blue"
Warning: cannot allocate colormap entry for "#000090"
Warning: cannot allocate colormap entry for "red"
Warning: cannot allocate colormap entry for "#00000e0"

So what's the problem here!?
I can't understand, it is impossible that I can't load arena, or gtkicq or
knews. They are all tested succesfully on m68k machines.
Can you help me?
Thanks again Lee,
and thank you for your collaboration,
sincerely,