Re: Need Help with Mac II cx

Moin,
On Tue, Dec 14, 1999 at 06:32:39PM +0900, Michael Geffon wrote:

> So is linux-mac68k the place to take this or does someone here have any
> words of wisdom?
They may be here as well, but this list is for problems with debian. You
have a problem with the linux kernel, ask the kernel list, maybe the person
with the answer does not use debian and does not read here? Kernel hackers
tend to be strange people, some of them do not use a distribution I hear ;-)

> I'm still rather green, but have successfully installed RH(SPARC,
> Intel), LinuxPPC, and NetBSD, so I have some exposure to Linux.
Its yours, go for it ;-)

Ciao,
Christian.
--
Read the FAQ!                     http://www.linux-m68k.org/faq/faq.html
Download the FAQ!   ftp://ftp.uni-erlangen.de/pub/Linux/680x0/FAQ/FAQ.gz