KDE

>> >xcdroast. You are now my official tester ;-)
>> Cool. I will give it a try and let you know just how it goes.
>How it _not_ goes... but I really like it when it goes. Have fun.

You just never know what will happen.

>> I also am going to try and get the KDE desktop up and running. If
>> anyone has any suggestions, I'm listening...
>Yes, forget it! I never tried, but I noted recently that we have no qt1g
>anymore in potato, without qt1 no kde, or is it using qt2 allready?
>Ah, but youre using slink, did anybody build KDE for slink? I cant remember.
>It might be fun trying if you have an 080/150 MHz though...

Hmmm??? Well I am mostly sling with some potato files installed. KDE
just recently received an upgrade. I was on their website. I thought I
would give it a try. If it does not work, what is the best window
display manager for X11?? XDM is ok, but I would to get 24-bit color
and have a nice desktop like I have on my regular OS.

Edward S. Baiz Jr.
    (Gamer)
HADES 060: 140meg Ram, Yamaha CDRW Drive, 1 gig Jaz
 Drive, MicroTek E3 Ccanner, Mach 64 w/4meg Ram, Epson
 Photo 700 printer, 33.6 US Robotics Modem
PROGRAMS: Extendos Gold, Cab 2.7, ScanX, STiK2, aFTP,
 Calamus SL99, Newsie, Popwatch, Papyrus 5, Photoline,
 Nova Driver 2.67, NVDI 5, Linux