Debian on IIcx

Hello again
After som trubbel I managed to install Debian 2.1 on my Macintosh IIcx. Thanks to you who helped me. But i noticed a strange thing. Debian seems to install a lot of useful man-pages. But where is the man-program it seems that that program didn't get installed. So I would be grateful if anybody could tell me where to find it. It would also be nice if anybody could tell me where to find ssh for Debian/m68k. Can I take the one for Debian/i386? It sounds strange if I'm supposed to do that.

Best regards
Carl