Keyboard on X Windows and screen resolution problems.

Hi list,
I recently installed X Windows on my Amiga 1200. Everything is fine but I
can't use my keyboard correctly: I can't delete, and I have to go back whit
the slider and use the 'del' key in order to delete a character. I tried to
configure the keyboard protocol on the /etc/X11/XF86Config file, but I didn't
found a correct configuration. Can you please suggest me, an exactly keyboard
protocol configuration for the XF86Config file (amiga 1200 keyboard)?
I tried the one suggested me by Paul Bizannes, and here it is:

XkbDisable
XkbRules   "xfree86"
XkbModel   "pc102"
XkbLayout   "us"
XkbVariant   ""
XkbOptions   ""
XkbKeymap   "xfree86(us)"

but it doesn't work, and there is always the same problem!

I have another question: it is possible to change screen resolution on X
windows!? I tried to use the ctrl+alt+keypad + or - but it doesn't work!
And do you know how to resolve the problem whit windows which are too large!?
I don't why some programs use large windows, and I tried to configure the
-geometry parameter but it doesn't work!
Can you please tell more about, thank you for your collaboration,
Roberto.