Re: Poor quality of Debian/m68k CD image..?

On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Christian T. Steigies wrote:

> > Now, in order to catch up a bit with recent development, I got ahold
> > of the official Debian/m68k CD image(s) from one of the mirrors
> > (sunsite.auc.dk:/pub/os/linux/debian-cdimage/2.1_r0/m68k) from March 7th.
> March 7th? That must be a test release... From debian/News:
> Exactly on the revised schedule, at 00:00 GMT, March 9, Debian 2.1
> (codenamed slink) was released.
Hmm, I think I have to correct myself. Image date looks ok, I didnt find
anything newer...
Did you try to mount it loopback? Is it still half empty then?
I wonder where I got my images from, it was from the main server, but I
forgot now where/how I got that.

BTW Chris has been creating his own images AFAIK.

Ciao,
Christian.
--
http://www.kieler-woche.de/