Re: linux per mac pazzesco!òdebian-68k@lists.debian.org

ENRICO DEL ZOTTO wrote:

> oh sono tre mesi che sto cercando di installare linux su mac bene dopo
> vari consigli datemi da varie persone che hanno linux (non so come se lo
> sono procurati perché ancora io non ho una versione intera e
> funzionante) mi danno questo indirizzo
> ftp://ftp.it.debian.org/debian/dists/slink/main/disks-m68k/current/mac/

I can't answer your questions (I can't understand them, as a matter of
fact) but please read install.txt in the same directory carefully. It
explains what to do at each installation step, where to get the required
files and why files on a Mac HFS partition aren't automatically found by
the installer.
If you still have problems after reading this installation guide, please
contact an Italian languge Debian support group
(debian-italian@lists.debian.org), or post questions to this list in
English.