Re: Bug in installation of Debian 2.1 on Atari

On Mon, May 17, 1999 at 01:51:47PM +0200, Roman Hodek wrote:

> With the help of Kerstin Hoef-Emden, I discovered a bug in the Debian
> installation program on Atari this weekend. Since rebuilding the whole
> boot-floppies set seems a bit lot of work now that we already want to
> release Debian 2.2 I've uploaded just a document describing the bug
> and possible workarounds. I've appended it below.

I was going to rebuild the Amiga and Mac boot floppies anyway so adding
the Atari to that won't be too much work. I'll see that I can squeeze it in
soon after this week. Christians changes to the ariadne2 driver and my
changes to the Sonic driver need to get in, and some misc cleanup as the
default booter options for Mac.

So if you have a patch please throw it my way :-)