Re: Bug in installation of Debian 2.1 on Atari

On Mon, 17 May 1999, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> soon after this week. Christians changes to the ariadne2 driver and my
> changes to the Sonic driver need to get in, and some misc cleanup as the
> default booter options for Mac.
Small correction ;-)
I did not change the ariadne2 driver I changed the apne driver, better had
it changed, so that the ariadne2 driver works happily :-)
The recent kernel-image-amiga contains this patch, so just go ahead building
the boot disks. Now we only need a kernel-patch, I still dont know how to
create it...

BTW, my current problem is the @ key under X. I cant produce it, allthough
xkeykaps display it correctly. I have the impression that the keyboard
mapping under X lacks a little... probably all other keys reachable with
AltGR are not working either. Anybody got a hint what/where to fix?
This would be quite a neat feature for potato, I mean using email programs
under X... now that my ISDN is working...

Ciao,
Christian.