gpm questions

First question:

How do I use gpm's paste function? The Mac mouse has only one button and at
first I thought I had to press Shift, Ctrl, Alt or AltGr together with the
mouse button in order to simulate the second button. But all I get is a text
on screen reading approximately "..mouse data..". What's this?

Then I found out that the right AltGr key does not work while gpm is
running. I tried to verify it with the showkey command and when I ran it and
pressed right AltGr the computer started an infinite loop printing a
keycode. Only way to get out of it is a hard reset.

Is there a workaround?