Still Problems with installing my Centris 650

Hi Michael,

First I beg your pardon for my bad english. I hope it is not too
difficult for you, to follow me. :-)

As mentioned in my last message, "booting" is O.K. but now when it
is to install or better to extract the file resc1440.bin, I get
always the same errormessage: "Failed to extract resc1440.bin" :-(

I have tried to write the image to disk on a dos-machine, with
rawrite.exe and "surprise" it produces an install-disk with no
problen. So I suppose that the imagefile is O.K.

But if so, why it wold not work for installation?

I downloaded the install.sit.hqx from ftp.de.debian.org via my -
dont hit me - win95-machine and put it on a CD to transfer it to my
mac.
Then I unpacked the archive with Stuffit-Expander to the /debian
directory on my MacOS-Startvolume.

Any idea what's going wrong?

Thanks in advance and have nice day.

Andreas.
--
Andreas Scherer   <andreas.scherer@lingua.at>
Lingua-Softworks  http://www.lingua.at
BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Scherer;Andreas
FN:Andreas Scherer
NICKNAME:Andreas
TEL;HOME;VOICE:+43676-420-1945
TEL;CELL;VOICE:+43676-420-1945
TEL;HOME;FAX:+43676-413-2562
ADR;HOME:;;Weinstraße 3;Hadersdorf;Niederösterreich;A-3493;Österreich
LABEL;HOME;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Weinstra=DFe 3=0D=0AHadersdorf, Nieder=F6sterreich A-3493=0D=0A=D6sterreich
X-WAB-GENDER:2
URL:http://www.lingua.at/
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:andreas.scherer@wvnet.at
EMAIL;INTERNET:andreas.scherer@lingua.at