Re: Need someone to recompile moonlight!

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 08:50:14AM -0800, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> That's really nice - please keep in mind I'm only the messenger (the one
> most likely to get killed), and I have plenty of work to do myself.
> Frankly, I assumed a bug had been filed long ago when this problem
> surfaced. Not my cup of tea.

No problem.

> > Could I please have an URL for this "broken packages" page?
>
> http://debian-m68k.nocrew.org/somewhere (you find that site as the m68k
> port page, from the Debian web site, so it's not all too obscure).

Yes. I was just going to check that...

Now I see the problem... the c++ compiler.  I ran into that when I was
compiling the package (0.5.1 or 0.5.2, I'm not really sure);  after
upgrading g++ and trying with 0.5.3 it worked here.  I never found out the
exact nature of the problem, I just know that I submitted a bug against g++
with a cpp'ed version of the problematic file.

The package isn't available on sparc either...

							Marcelo