Re: Need someone to recompile moonlight!

On Mon, Feb 22, 1999 at 08:08:54AM -0800, Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > Its current, that why its not picked up. wanna-build doesnt not read the
> > mailinglists. Time to change that, *NUDGE* Roman ;-)
>
> Look at the 'broken packages' page, it wouldn't even compile.

Now, this is sweet.  "it" == "moonlight", is that right?  If that's the
case, I'd really appreciate it if you ask me, submit a bug, complain, start
banging at my door, put my picture on milk boxes, whatever.

Could I please have an URL for this "broken packages" page?

					Marcelo