Re: L68K: Finally GOOD news - meeting takes place as planned!

Frank Neumann writes:

> network connectivity, power all the time, permission to let you sleep
                        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Although I didn´t do military service (which was a major problem, because
I half belgian, and the belgian didn´t accepted a german certificate of
unfitness - thats another story), I was just going to phone a friend of
mine for lending a generator.

> - Internet connectivity is changing (Joerg: new IP address, new gateway
>   etc - I'll mail you the details as soon as I know them).

No problem, the inside meeting network is not affected by this.

> - All participants need to send me their (physical) addresses because I
>   have to give a list of participants and their addresses to the ushers.
>   This might sound a bit strange, but it's required. Please send me this
>   info as soon as possible.

So we should all well behave? Boring as usual ;-)

Joerg Dorchain
Harspergerflur 23
66740 Saarlouis

Anything else? (passport numbers? Day of birth? NIC-Handle?)

Joerg