Finally GOOD news - meeting takes place as planned!

Hi again,
finally, GOOD news for you all: The meeting can and will take place at
the ORIGINAL date - that is, from Sep 18-20. I managed to get free rooms
at the other location of our university (called Wechloy), INCLUDING
network connectivity, power all the time, permission to let you sleep
right there (this was a major problem, but I finally got a written personal
permission by one of the highest officials at that univ location!).

So, the facts are:
- date: Sep 18th - 20th, as has been originally planned
- location: slightly different, I need to draw a new map that details
  the route there, but this is a minor problem. Expect the plans in a few
  days, I'll let you know when the info is up on my homepage.
- One room for computers, one for sleeping, directly neighboured
- Internet connectivity is changing (Joerg: new IP address, new gateway
  etc - I'll mail you the details as soon as I know them).
  It's still likely that we'll have no network connectivity to the _outside_
  world during the power maintenance, but I believe this is not very serious.
  The fewer people surf on the Internet, the more they'll work on serious
  stuff. :-)
- All participants need to send me their (physical) addresses because I
  have to give a list of participants and their addresses to the ushers.
  This might sound a bit strange, but it's required. Please send me this
  info as soon as possible.

So there, I hope this is satisfying for (almost) all of you. Please don't
start moaning if you had already started to rearrange things - I told you
I would decide on Monday, and that's today. :-)

Frank (after a lot of running around, begging/asking/checking out *phew*)