RE: Installation Guide for Amiga now online

Hi,

>almost 2 weeks after Debian 2.0 was released, I now feel confident enough
>to announce that I have written up an installation guide for Debian/m68k
>on Amigas and put it into my homepage:
[...]

Two comments:

>At this point, please also write down the partition name (Linux-wise) of the
>partition on which you have unpacked the "amigainstall.lha" archive. You will
>need this later for installation of the base system.

Also needed for installation of the kernel and modules ...

> amiboot-x.x -k linuxamiga root=/dev/yyyy ro\

The 'ro' should be obsolete since early 2.0 ages.

I'm working on a version of the install guide for Atari (Mac is next), that's
why I'm stumbling on this...

Oh, forgot to mention: as always, excellent work!