Installation Guide for Amiga now online

Hi,
almost 2 weeks after Debian 2.0 was released, I now feel confident enough
to announce that I have written up an installation guide for Debian/m68k
on Amigas and put it into my homepage:

http://www.informatik.uni-oldenburg.de/~amigo/debian_inst.html

This is the very first public release of this document, so it's possible
there are bugs/omissions/whatever in it. Please have a look at it, test
it and comment on it (either here or by private mail to me).

The FTP servers carrying Debian 2.0 either are already up-to-date with
regard to the m68k directory structure, or should be so within 1 - 2 days.
I know that the german mirror at ftp.de.debian.org is already up to date.

Good luck,
Frank