Re: [linux-mac68k] RE: hamm - network access problems

> >>I'm not sute but 8930 chip could be at:
> >>00:00:94:5b:c1:7b (MAC Address)  IRQ 12 at 0xfc0d0000-0xfc0d1ffff
> >
> >That's the chip memory, not the chip itself.
>
> Where might I find the chip memory?

You have to work it out by the vendor information. The kernel code
I have is tested with the boards I have. OpenBSD may tell you where the
memoruy for you 8390 variant is, if not you may need to trace the board
or boot a kernel without the 8390 active and then poke at it via
/dev/mem and gdb

Alan