[Date Prev][Date Next] [Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Urgent: Move meeting by one week?

Hi folks,

Roman Hodek asked me whether it would be possible to hold the meeting
at a different date because he's at a weeding at the planned date.

So, I just asked the officials whether the rooms would also be available
one week later - and, what I wouldn't have expected - they are.

Now, I need to know from you URGENTLY (especially those who already
mailed that they would come) whether you would also have time at the
weekend Sep 18 - 20. If that's fine for everyone, I'll have the
reservation changed tomorrow or Wednesday (but no later than that).

Please tell me quickly,

To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-68k-request@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org

Reply to: